Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 23, 2001

NITRO PICS!
True to my word, I dug up my Nitro pics and scanned them. Please pardon my grease face and my grease hair. I look like a dumbass in these pics.

Mike Awesome
Here is us with Mike "The Career Killer" Awesome. He and Andy were hungry together.


Seat View
This is the view from our seats. The camera makes it look farther away. I also wish I could make out who is wrestling.


Crowbar
One of David Flair's pals. Crowbar was a nice guy, too bad he didn't get more TV time.


Vampiro
Great guy, he even put his arm around me. One of my personal favorites. Check out the gangsta in our pic.


Christopher "Fallen Angel" Daniels
I was the only one who knew anything about this guy. Andy and Murphy kept dissing him, which I did not appreciate. Signed a contract with WCW but was released. Damn shame.


Buff Bagwell
Buff smelled like beer and needle pricks in his biceps. He was also with jobber Chase Tatum.


Horace Hogan
Here we posed with the greatest wrestler ever, the legend Horace Hogan. Best wrestler ever.


That is the last of our Nitro pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home