Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 23, 2001

Re: Re: Nitro and Charlie
Going to both Nitros has by far been the highlight of my life. I'd have to say I enjoyed the second one the best, because we got to stay in the Presidential suite at the Marriot, with Mr. Davis Nordstrom getting the mad hookup with that suite and some awesome seats, and we were just barely on TV a couple of times. We also met all the drunk wrestlers, like Buff Bagwell who smelled like beer and had needle holes in his biceps, as well as Horace Hogan and The Cat. My favorite moment by far was when Mike Awesome told me he was hungry. I said I was hungry too, and he asked me if there were any good places to eat. I got scared and I'm not sure what I said, i think I just ran away. And then none other than Mr. Davis Nordstrom was mackin on the Nitro Girls. He talked with them for about 45 seconds as we were going back to the room, I was amazed of the playa skillz shown by Mr. Davis. Charlie and Murphy made me get up at 6 in the morning to get wrestlers autographs, and we didn't even get any, even though we saw some wrastlers. Murphy and Charlos even claim to have seen Fit Finley, but I refuse to believe that we saw Mr. Fit and Physical. That truly was the greatest night of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home