Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, October 22, 2001

have you seen my weiner?
If anyone is interested in having a little fun on a car drive, have I got the thing for you. On my last car ride with George the leboniese leopard I found the other thing that the pads on the top of crutches are good for. They are good for resembling a penis when flashed at someone in a rapid motion. I took the tip of George's crutch thing, unzipped my pants and placed the erect crutch top inside there. With a quick pelvic thrust I flashed my unzipped pants and my pretend penis at the elderly couple we were passing. IT worked quite well, not only on the old people but on others as well. Speaking of old people, I really like them. I'd like to have a few when I grow up. I guess I would just have them to play with and stuff. Let them all out and run around the yard. Who knows maybe I will just buy a nursing home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home