Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, October 03, 2001

Leaving
I am leaving this site, it's more homo by the minute, all the post are dumb and not funny anymore like they used to be. The site was only sweet with the original members and some new ones like Rob and Chad. I will think about coming back if this site gets turned around but at the moment I don't even like having my name on this site. Some admins are being very hypercritical and are acting like the damn admins on the Carnagge server that they always bitch about. So take me off the site and talk to me when this site turns straight if it does. To some of the writers on the site, just look at the last two days of post and I think if your straight you will agree this site is going downhill. ALL STRIAGHT WRITERS FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home