Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Corporations....arg
Is it just not concievable these days to think that if you pay for something your gonna get good service out of it??? I have a 240 watt Rockford Phosgate Amp for my car. Along with 4 Punch elite speakers and two ten-inch punch sub-woofers. It was a system designed and installed by my dad who knows a hell of a lot about sound. It was in perfect operation for near a year then all of the sudden, the right channel in the Amp went out for some reason. We didn't even try to fix it untill about 3 months ago. We sent it into rockford asking for anestimate to fix and they told us $90. So we told them to go ahead with the procedures. Upon return, we directly noticed that the company didn't include the original set crews that hold the wires into place. We reinstalled it and were in awe of the return of the lost sound that used to grace my rice burner. My dad then ejected the CD, and started messing with the levels and such. All of the sudden, it wouldn't turn back on. My dad took it back out and messed with some stuff, noticing that the power supply was not saudered back on correctly!! We packaged the whole thing back up and sent it back. It has been a month since then. We got it back today. We Re re-installed it, and again my magic was back. Untill the Amp started to frickin SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!! Well, needless to say, Rockford is sending us a brand new Amp, free of charge. so I am not complaining. I just want my sound back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home