Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Alright
I hate to call them like I see them, and God almighty knows I hate to side with Matt Ward on ANYTHING but he's really made a good point when it comes to most of the sophmore posters on here in general. Swifty, Basile, Charlie you guys are the exceptions, but a good majority of you act like anything you say is gold. God forbid if we offend you in any way, we're either "fags" or "queer" or maybe just the general "gey" I don't know if its a lack of vocabulary, a disregard for the environment provided by BBP or whatever you want to cite, but I get pretty fucking sick of hearing your rants about "how gay" something is, or "how stupid other people are" When I asked Adam to be a poster here I had the impression that this was a site about a little bit of everything from politics to sports to gaming, not this shit "I hate it when people argue about women's sports....MORONS!" or "Obviously you're a moron and I hate you. Plus I think you're mad GAY!" Say whatever you want, call me gay, tell me I'm a fag, or stupid, or whatever you're going to say, but from CS to BBP about all I've seen some of you do is talk shit and act homophobic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home