Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Cubs
One may think that I have resorted to a being bitter about the Cubs season this year. We all know that they made a stand up season for 3/4's of a season and then let the pennant slip between their fingers. But honestly, I am proud as hell to be a cub fan. We flipped our year right over, from being last place in the whole majors, to an NL wild card contender. I personally, believe with all my heart that this is just a jump start year for the Cubbies. With all the great additions and changes we made with our team (bullpen and lineup) I'm sure we can keep the wins rollin'. We aquired many talented free agents (Michael Tucker), made some excellent trades (Fred McGriff) and built our bullpen around the best pitchers in the NL Central, Kerry Wood, and Jon Leiber. Bravo Chicago Cubs! I salute you. Even though we didn't make it to the playoffs, we can go get 'em next year.

Related Links: Sosa hits 60 mark for record third time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home