Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

RE RE Bored
Thats great that you think your life "rox0rs" or whatever Warren. I am in no way, shape, or form dissagreeing with you when you state that your life is exciting and wonderful. I do, however, have a problem with your immature generalizations of a "type" of people. I listen to Dave Matthews and am damn proud of it. I will even say that they are my favorite band. If you actually knew me, you would know that I am not the least bit depressed. In fact, I am one energetic guy. I have attention deficet hyperactivity dissorder for christ sakes!!! Just because I listen to a certain band doesn't mean that I "suck", or that I am "boring". Again, if you knew me, you would also know that I am a classic rock freak. NOHTING is better TO ME, than a good guitarist, drummer, and bassist, playing some sweet jams. I have variety, MY life "rox0rs" os you would put it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home