Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, September 03, 2001

Sports
It looks like my Yankees are back in shape and ready to win the world series again. After completing a three game sweep of the Boston Red Sox the Yanks are looking better than ever, I was starting to get worried that I would have to choose a new better team. Not only that but it also looks like my Sooners (Oklahoma) are ready to repeat, but I am not sure yet if I am going to cheer for them this year becuase the Miami Hurricanes look like the team to beat, so I will wait until one of them looses to choose my team. The Ravens look ready to defend but the NFL is always hard to choose a team becuase unlike MLB the same team dosen't win it all every year. I will get back to you with my new favorite NFL team in week 15. Thanks all and GO Yanks, Sooners, Huricanes, Ravens, and of course my new favorite the LA Sparks (WNBA Champs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home