Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, September 01, 2001

I <3 Hy-Vee
Hy-Vee used to be on my hate list for the longest time. However, once I picked up my paycheck from Costumer Service a couple days ago everything turned around. I had worked once in 3 weeks. What a great schedule, eh? The first 2 weeks I didn't work once, and the last week I worked for 4 hours. Not bad. So I go into Hy-Vee and ask for my check, thinking I wouldn't have one(By the way, we get paid every 2 weeks). The guy pulls it out and hands it to me. To my suprise I made just around 60 bucks for doing nothing. Now theres probably some legal deal that I have no idea about that states something about me getting paid even if I don't work or some crazy shit like that. I really don't care though, getting paid for not working? Geez, I could get used to it. I <3 Hy-Vee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home