Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, September 01, 2001

Football

Hey Kilburg, you have to give him some credit, he isn't a Rodney Nelson out there, you have to run to the left to set up the run to the right, and vice versa. The left side of the line could be five times as good as the right side, but if you run to the left every time, the defense is gonna figure it out and start stuffing the plays. Not that I have a particular affection for him, I don't think tht he has made a single comment directed at me this year other than yelling at me for something. I counted, and figured out that in the whole varsity game last night, I was in a whopping 14 plays: 6 punts, 3 kickoff returns, and 5 PATs. I am the only person on the second team offense line who didn't get a 1 to 1 or at least 2 to 1 rotation last night, la de fucking da. On another note about the game, sometime during the 4th quarter, as I was standing on the sidelines, Justin Farley came up to me and asked, "Do I suck or something?", becuase he hadn't been in a single play all game. This was most definatly on the the most hilarious things that I have heard in a while. I consoled him, for it appeared that he was under the impression that everyone was gonna rotate into the game, or something like that. I suppose one could look at that as a signifigant moment in Farley's evolution, he became self-aware last night when he didn't get to play. If we don;t watch out he might be launching a nuclear holocaust pretty soon.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home