Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Friday, August 31, 2001

I hate old people...
I left school today and headed out to the golf course. I paid and signed in and junk and then walk out to the starter, talk to him for a bit. I asked him if there was any way he could get me off the the front nine... he put me behind three foursomes... HOW GAY. The first hole always goes okay, but as i finished the second hole there were two groups on the tee box. I decided to skip the the sixth hole and then leave, cause of how slow it was. I tee off, with plenty of time in between groups, but for some reason the other group didnt think so... Those fruity old men hit there drives no where near mine. All of them seriously ran up to there balls and started hitting over my head. The one guy was nice enough to yell "fore", even though he was only 20 yards back. So i continue after them, after i hit, the older gentlemen then comes flying up to me in his golfcart and starts yelling at me. Wow this guy was retarded... i looked at him and laughed. I hate old people on the golf course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home