Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Friday, July 27, 2001

Jaymz NCAA 2002 Football Review

NCAA 2002 Football

The best college football game hands down. This game is ran after the style of the new Madden 2002 thats coming out around the end of Augest. There are tons of cool features that I have not ever seen in any type of football game. For instance have you ever scored a touchdown and then watch your teams mascot celebrate in the endzone. My team Florida is ranked #1 in the game which has its ups and downs. Now when I play someone they can say "well you had the best team in the game" so I don't really like to use them. I use the Iowa Hawkeys. Some other features include Dynasty which you build up a team, and at the end the season you can recruit players from high school or you can also get fired. One of the coolest things that I like is that you can build up players and then at the end of the season draft them into Madden 2002. I woke up at Zakk's house at 11:30 and Zakk and I started to play a dynasty with the hawks. We were hooked on it, we played from 11:30am to 6pm with a 15 minute lunch break. Before we knew it we were done with 8 games, thats 2/3's of the season. I highly recommend this game. It is that 2nd best game out there behind Gran Turismo 3.
Jaymz - 9.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home