Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, July 26, 2001

Wendy's

Mike, Swifty, Zakk, and I went to Wendy's today. I got my usual (Classic Triple, Biggie Sized, Mountain Dew) and sat down. Mike ordered last, came over, and sat down. He told us that when he got a Mountain Dew (which is what Zakk and I ordered as well)... the short shrimpy kid who took his order said, "What's the deal with Mountain Dew? Don't you guys know it shrinks your wiener?" Heh.

If that wasn't funny enough, Zakk went and got something from the condiment area, then returned to the table and asked Swifty to see his Pepsi. Swifty obliged and passed it to Zakk. Zakk ripped off the lid and Swifty immediately knew that something was going to happen. Zakk attempted to open his coffee creamer and pour it into the drink. However, it broke open and splattered everywhere. It went everywhere... the table... the walls... and most humorously... my face. It looked like I got a huge facial. It was seriously funny as hell.

Oh, and lest I forget to mention that Zakk, in attempting to throw a pudding cup at Swifty's car managed to hit our own car and I had Tapioca pudding all over my back window of my car. It's still there and very gross looking.

Oh yeah, and Zakk and Jamie are obsessed with EA Sports NCAA College Football 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home