Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, July 26, 2001

Jaymz Gran Turismo 3 Review

Gran Turismo 3

This game is the best PS2 game out there. I have been playing it for the last week straight going place to place with my PS2. Gran Turismo 3 is racing simulation game with top of the line graphics. There are 37 top of the world manufacturers including: Audi, Jaguar, Lotus and many more. One thing that stands out when your racing this game is the soundtrack for it. It's very well put together and I think the makers of GT3 did a perfect job, some of the songs are Motley Crue - "Kickstart My Heart", Powerman 5000 - "Supernova Goes Pop" and Snoop Dogg - "Dogg's Turismo 3". I highly recommend this game, it's a must have and it's very easy to get addicted to it. There is a deal at Best Buy and other stores for a PS2 and Gran Turismo 3 for $329.
Jaymz - 10.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home