Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, July 24, 2001

Adventureland

Adventureland rules. Eat my nuts if you think differently. Best ride ever = back cart of the Outlaw, you get the shit beaten out of you. Another highly recommended ride is The Inverter. It's kind of like the Falling Star, but you do all these badass flips on the way up and down. Another good part was being paid my normal rate of 8 dollars an hour to attend, boo-ya.

My Car Repairs
Also, Meineke fucking sucks don't ever go there. I dropped off my car today to get my anti-lock brakes online. They couldn't get it to work and they had my car for nine hours and it was not done when I arrived at 5. Those fucking shit fuckers. Also, my car does not accelerate as fast as it did this morning. Theres this one eyed dumbass who probably fucked it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home