Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, October 28, 2001

Reflecting on the Past Season
As I look back on the football season I see good and bad times. I see a great team starting off Two and 0 and being on a huge high going into what was thought to be a huge season. I also see the lows of the season. I see the tragic death of a family member of one of the team’s best players along with the tragedies of September 11.

This was the most frustrating season I have ever been a part of and I was just flat out pissed throughout a large amount of the season. As many Americans I found the need to not take any of the blame on myself and I felt that I needed to blame it on someone else. Many of the other players felt the need to blame Coach James for our shitty season so I jumped on the bandwagon and said that I thought it was his fault too. After the season was over I looked back and thought about what really happened in those nine games. I don’t think any of the coaches deserved what has been said about them and I would like to take back all the negative comments that I have said about any part of the Washington football organization. All the coaches make sacrifices for us and I don’t feel right about spitting in any of there faces. It's not a good idea to blame everything on the coaches because you’re blaming them for your wrong, and in turn it allows you to make excuses for what's happening instead of you making the sacrifices needed to win games.

Football is meant to have fun and not to sit around and bitch all the time while playing it. I plan on winning every game next year & I hope that everybody who is playing with me is shooting for the same goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home