Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, October 28, 2001

Broadband Internet
As a correction to a Adams previous statement about cable modems, I would liek all to know that Me, Ward, Wardly, etc...has stepped into the 21st century. As of Monday I will be getting a 10,200k Mediacom Braodband connection.
I also would liek to note that on order, is a computer that We (dad, adam, and myself) have handpicked for superior goodness. I am pretty sure it can whoop the crap outta everyones comp on here except that of Nick's (he will have a bigger HD), Chars, and Chad's (although I have never seen it, I think I heard Adam saying it was better than any of ours once)
This was just a lil FYI, just so everyone knows that I am movin' on up....Jefferson's Style ( I doubt most will get that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home