Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, October 27, 2001

System Launches
Woah. In three weeks from tomorrow (Sunday), GameCube and the Xbox will both have struck US shores. The Xbox smashes into town on Thursday, November 15, the GameCube ponies up on Sunday, November 18. Isn't that a dandy that I'm trying to get hired at Best Buy just prior to two huge system launches? If I could buy either one (my mom says I'll be playing my GameCube inside a cardboard box if I buy one), I'd personally get a GameCube, as it's cheaper ($199 vs. $299) and it just looks to be the better system, in my opinion. Another issue is that the Xbox is being sold at cost at $299, whereas I think the big N is turning a tiny profit on the Cube's $199 pricetag... meaning I could get the l33t Best Buy employee discount (cost + 5%) on the Cube and bring it down to a very nice level. I dunno, I'm just rambling and being far too assumptive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home