Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Re: Seniors in the Football Program
Okay, first off, Warren: apology accepted, totally understand what you mean, and hey, you're a good guy and a great addition to the team.
All right, now to settle with Basile here. I'm not attacking you (Nick) personally of course, simply what you said. It's like Schuette pointed out, there were many seniors lifting in the afternoon, when you weren't there. Also, I can only speak for myself, but I was in the weightroom twice a day most days, in addition to doing the Mercy Acceleration program. Murphy Blackcloud lifted twice a day. Matt Grahm lifted regularly and also did the Acceleration program. A Seven-on-Seven passing league team formed by several of our skill players won the Iowa State 7-on-7 tournament. I believe half of the state-placing (I forget which, exactly) 4x400 meter dash relay team are on the team... Lessee, what else. Oh, yeah. Many of our members also participate in other sports (kinda weak, but a point nontheless). Nick, I hate to go in and disagree with you about all this stuff, but get your facts straight. Oh, and at least as far as lifting during the season goes: who do you think decides when we lift? The coaches! And one more thing, Nick: how the hell would you know how hard most of the soph. players work? Are you out on the practice field? Not that they don't, but I wouldn't know, and I'll at least admit it. Now look... I'm not saying we're good, and I'm not saying that it's entirely someone else's fault. However, it's not entirely ours, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home