Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Little Theatre
After taking pictures in the lobby, I was running late. It was 8:51 by the time I had even left the lobby. I still had to go ALL the way down to Mrs. Kummer's room and grab my bag and coat before I would go ALL THE WAY back down the hall to the little theatre. Jackie always takes a while to leave, so she was the only senior I saw walking as I left the room. I caught up with her and went into the theatre with her. We spied two seats and sat down.

Jackie whipped out some sort of makeup and started going at it. I spied Ward and Mike younder and smiled at them. Then I looked down as Jackie kind of hit my leg for a second. I looked down to see if that's waht I thought it was. Then I looked down again when she hit me again! Not at her chest (she admits herself that there's little to see)... How can you even make a judgment call from that far away, Mike? Can you accurate tell what I was looking at? No, you can not. I was looking down, I admit that, but at her leg hitting mine. That's it. Eat shit. You always assume everything, and you are far too interested in everything Jackie and I do. Why is everything under the microscope?

Lest everyone forget that MIKE KISSED DAVE VIRDEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home