Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Clarification
Schuette, your right. I'm sorry for making that comment, and I probably should've kept it to myself. Also, your right about just addressing the skill players....being that I'm a qb which is considered a skill position that's who I mainly watch and am only able to get together with the lineman during team drills. WE (the skill players) were having a poor practice with very little enthusiasm as demonstrated through our team skelly in which maybe 5-8 passes were caught during the course of about 25 plays which is pathetic and prolly about 50% my fault. However, what I was commenting on was how some of the players had told me how they didn't even care about playing anymore, and the joking mentality that came out of players that before had been a little more serious during practice. I take back my comments about all of you (the seniors) and am sorry for making you feel as though I don't like you/ don't care because I do. Also, Schuette this wasn't directed towards you although I said seniors...which is too broad and vague, but I didn't wanna single anyone out either. I'm sorry and take back all comments about the seniors not caring/ wanting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home