Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Re: Stop Rippin'
Warren, if you find that creep funny, you obviously have a horrid sense of humor. Oh wait, we already proved that with the creation of the top ten worst jokes list, spurred to creation by your horrid CLAMP CLAMP joke. How can you possibly find his homophobic antics funny when he is so horribly illiterate that he can't even formulate a sensical or coherant response to Jake's flame? Answer: because he's a couple of shrimp short of a combo platter. I think I could physically destroy Adam House single handedly, and with Bram and Jake on my side, I know we could smash his idiotic face into oblivion. Warren, if you were helping him, I'd just keep my distance from you; it's obvious you can't throw any object anywhere near my actual location, in particular, an oblong spheroid. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home