Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

This Morning

There was a meeting for all Seniors in the little theatre to discuss or listen to the Herff Jones rep. about graduation. Ward and I had gotten there a little early and were seated and talking. A few moments passed and in came the magnificent Jacque followed by Adam. They walked all the way over to the other side of the little theatre and sat together... by some dirt balls.

After a while I proceeded to glance over at the happy couple. It appeared to me that Jacque raised her arms and was messing with hair. She was looking the other way. And our buddy Adam... just like slow motion... he looked at Jacques rack... turned away for fear of her noticing, and then real quick he took another peak at her chest... I was laughing at this time. Wardly saw the whole thing too.

I <3 Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home