Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

GTA 3 rox0rz

I saw some other post from some of the gang about there GTA 3 moments, so I decided I would post mine... so here goes.

Tuesday night I headed over to Adams to do some "math" but played GTA 3 for two hours, mad funnies. Well at one point I decided to see how many wanted points I could rack up. I started out by jacking a car with an alarm... running over at least a dozen pedestrians while the pigs were chasing me hopelessly. At one point I was then stopped by four or five cop cars with a wanted level of 3. With my quick and cunning thought... I pulled out the trusty pump shottie and killed two cops in one shot. I could stop laughing at this point. I then jacked a police car while cops were shooting at me and then took off. I had gotten my wanted level to 4 w00t!! Im king GTA 3... I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home