Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 18, 2001

Cutting Block
After reading the BBP update I realized what an idiot I have been in not posting more often. You guys crack me up at night. Usually I just dont have anything important to say and if I do I usually forget it by the time I get done wanking it during the day and check out this site. One comment I have to make though is that Billy Ray Cyrus kicks ass but the Michael dude is lame. My new scale for lameness is going to be from a scale of Michael Winetroub(lamest) to Billy Ray Cyrus(not lame at all). It is totally cool that he got kicked off and I hope that if he reads this he wants to kick my ass. Smarty Pants- looks like you wont be giving your lame-ass opinions around here cause big boy Adam booted your ass. Also Ted Nuget has good ideas except for that police shooting people bull shite because as I told Jake and Adam this morning I would have been shot quite a few times now as would many innocent teen-agers who are running from the cops for crimes that people dont deserve to be shot for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home