Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 18, 2001

First Post, Miscellaneous

I guess Adam is trying to crack down on people who don't have posts, and since I don't have any I thought I'd put one up. I don't really understand it, as it was just a few days ago he was looking for people to join, and now he is trying to cut people out. But Adam does contradict himself multiple times a day. Lets see, required posts + readmitted banned members = less fighting. I doubt it.

Concerning the Bonfire: did you really think it would be fun? Honestly. It's school sponsered with the administration there. Of course it won't. It's not rocket science why hardly any seniors and juniors showed up. On the topic of administraion, it's a shame that article for surveyor will never be published. Instead we will get to read a review of the movie Serendipity or the new N'Sync album. I can't wait.

Also, I was wondering how anyone can call someone a king nerd fag, but at the same time continue to brag about test scores. Hmmmm. Although it can be done in fun, I don't believe that using test scores will make me feel a form of social supperiority . Then again, I also don't understand what a senior in college is doing posting on a message board composed entirely of local high school kids. I can't really justify that one. It was also pretty asinine to see a comparison of "fag" to the n word.

Outside of here, the new live Radiohead was leaked yesterday. If you're a fan go get it. If not, continue listening to more pop garbage. If you can't find it, try using something other than Morpheus and Kazaa. OK, I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home