Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Can't We All Just Get Along?
Looks like I get to be Rodney King. I think the new site kicks ass. Adam knows more about this stuff then most of us will hope to know in a lifetime. It is at his discretion to do with HIS site as he pleases. So, I say enough with all the pissant 3rd grade bullshit. In a fight against Adam and most of you....I would bet on Adam.......

I've never had Mr. Henderson, so I can't comment on that little quarrel. Although what I have heard about him has been good. Mr. Witte's AP English class is the single best class I have ever taken. He's one helluva teacher, so what if he's actually got standards for grading? I fell asleep in Buchheit's class almost every day when I had her.

Also, why all the gay jokes? Holy shit, every time I turn around. "Oh, he's a flamer" Homo! Gey! (wtf did that come from?). Wow, can't we get out of middle school just a little bit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home