Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, October 15, 2001

All's Fair In Love And War
Is it just me or does anyone else think more extreme action against terrorist-sympathetic nations needs to be taken? I think that the phrase "all's fair in love and war" certainly applies here, we should not baby or pussyfoot around these issues, war is a last resort, and as such is EXPECTED to be horrible, civilian casualties and all. What the more extreme actions should be, I won't say. But I will say that governments primary mission is to protect its' citizens at ALL COSTS, and those costs include the fall or elimination of other nations in the world. Perhaps this level does not yet apply, and hopefully never will, but if these terror attacks persist, and increase in severity, I think our government needs to look into a more powerful worldwide response. There are my 2 cents...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home