Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, September 10, 2001

Something Awful Forums
A whiles back Charlie introduced me to NMP3 (which stands for No MP3's), a forum that he had discovered. We both had been reading Something Awful for quite a while, but unlike him, I never checked out their great forums. There are a couple different ones, the 2 that I most frequent are NMP3's, and General Bullshit. Almost all the people that post in the forums are funny as hell. Threads get started up that have to deal with things such as "A camel spider ate my face", and "My date with a crack whore". Not only is the forum a blast, but also the site. This site has really grown on me, as I didn't like it so much when I first found it. But now it is my main source for MP3's and humor. I don't really find myself looking at any other site right now because there is so much sweet content on this bad boy. I suggest you check it out.

Bling Bling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home