Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, September 06, 2001

I JUST GOT ROBBED
Wow! Ever been robbed by a 15 year old autistic kid? I did! w00t! At about 5:30 a police man came to the door. My sister and Hayley hesitated to open the door because were too busy imagining his johnson. So my dad opened the door and stepped outside. I guess this kid had stole my sisters bike out of our garage. What he actually did was sweet as hell. He got in a fight with his mom and jumped out of her car and took off. He ended up stealing out bike and some scissors and took off on the bike. Somewhere between going up the alley to the neighbors house he broke into a car and stole a lighter, some keys and a cellphone. Ok, so he rode my sisters bike up the street to the neighbors house and decided to start a fire next to their garage.. how STUPID. Robert Mitchell ran out of the house after seeing the smoke and caught the lil fucker. But before running outside, called the fire department to get a truck over. So after all this I dunno whats gonna happen. All I know is that he got a the worst punishment of all from my dad..... my dad shook his finger at him.

Ann and Hayley want Officer Friendly's balls and cock! w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home