Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, September 13, 2001

RE:Backyard Football Game Cancelled
I totally agree with Jamie in that I think that what the terriosits want is for us to change our lives becuase of what they did. I, unlike Adam, do want to go to a WHS game and cheer. I DO NOT want to sit around and mourn for the people who died, rather I would like to get along with my life. I don't think that cancelling these games is a good idea, and frankly I don't understand why cancelling a football game will help us show our remourse. It is not like you (Adam or Swafty) are going to do something better with your time to help the cuase, I think that cancelling these games is dong exactly what the terriosts want us to do, and I HATE TERRORISTS.
Sign the Petition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home