Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, September 13, 2001

My Poopy Idea
Today in AP European History MR Henderson asked us all what we would do if we were the leader of this nation. This got me thinking, what would be the worst way to piss off the terroists and thier familys and espicially the people that cheered when the incident happened. What is the most brutal thng that we could do.
1.Poop Shooter: I would invent a device that when placed in front of your ass hole it would shoot your poop wherever you were aiming. First I would go to Taco bell and make sure that I ate as many tacos as a could so that my shit wuold be very ruiny i.e. diarehhia, I would then take a plane over the west bank or afganistan and shit my runny poop all over thier cheering faces.
2. Poop Bomb: This device is a litle more pratical and devised to cover the entier country in shit. Seeing as we have enough missiles we could fill them with poop, which, according to Tyler Weston would spread out in a 15 mile diameter therefore it would take 16789 missles to cover the entire country in shit. Of course we would need to have poop drives (like blood drives except with poop) to get all the crap.
How would we fund this whole ordeal?
Take the money that we are going to spend on the Rainforest/Child Center and invest in Poop Shooters and Missiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home