Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, September 03, 2001

NCAA = Horseshit
I now hate NCAA Football 2002 for PS2. Yeah, it was a fun game for awhile at first, but now it sucks. The reason I post this is because I am the worst NCAA player in the world. I'm horrible. I started a dynasty just recently with the Kansas State Wildcats and had been playing a couple games. I stomped USC 36-0, along with Louisiana 56-17 and New Mexico State 48-24. Everything was going along perfectly until my 4th game. I was scheduled to play Oklahoma. So I start the game, thinking the competition would be a bit more and that I'd really have to try to win this one. I was right! Anyway, I get off to an early lead with a quick score in the 1st quarter. I struck first and was up 7-0. The Sooners retaliated and scored early in the 2nd. After they scored everything began going down hill. They kick off. I recieve the ball on my 10 yard line and begin running. On contact my fruitcake returner (whos now riding the bench) fumbles! They pick it up with great field postition. Fux0rz. I manage to hold them off 3 plays in a row and force them to kick the field goal. I get the ball again, on the return. I make a great drive and get all the way down to the Sooners 20 yard line. I chose to option to the half back and take it in, on the pitch it hits my lineman in the back and the other team scoops it up. Fux0rz. The half ends with the score 7-10. To make a long story short, I left the game with 5 fumbles, and 0 recoveries. I downed the ball on a kick off and somehow it was called a safety and ended up losing the game 14-19. I hate NCAA Football 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home