Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, November 01, 2001

Cops are dumb!
Okay this is my last post i hope. I left my house around 3:15 to go to Best Buy for my interview. Well I pulled out behind a cop car... it was a 2000 Chevy Impala, I had never seen one before. It was from Franklin County, wheres that?

Well anyways he was holding up traffic going something like 30mph on 1st Ave. The intersection where Outback is to your right and the Mitsubishi Montero's are always on the corner of the car lot. Well we approach that intersection and the cop car starts slowing down and he puts on his turn signal. Then he stops on 1st Ave with his signal on. He didnt use the turning lane! He just stopped on 1st Ave and sat there until it was clear to turn. I got to actually honk at a cop and have it be a logical reason. Well the van behind me got rear ended, but nothing happened to my jeep. Pigs really are dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home