Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, November 01, 2001

Yelling out our cars...
Tonight may quite possibly be one of the last times Adam Brewer yells out his car.

Ward had just picked up Adam and I, we were headed for the UPS place to see if the computer parts came in that Ward had ordered. We were driving down the infamous 1st Ave. yelling at random people. Well, I turned to Adam and said yell at someone.

We are approaching "The Moose" and Adam sticks his head out the window and yells, "Faggot" screechingly loud. Then he ducked his head in quick and said, "Fux0r that was my dad!" he crouched down in the back seat like a little kid. I turned to see who it was, and it sure enough was The Great Bruce, standing there talking on his celly phone. I saw him look up, he looked right at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home