Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, November 01, 2001

Black vs. White
Tonight opened up my eyes holy shit! For real, I have joked a little bit about african americans, but nothing meant seriously. I saw something tonight that was just not right at all. We were sitting in the ghetto KFC. Wards mommy gave us money to get dinner there. As I walk in there is a black man standing there with his little kid. I looked at him... and for no apparent reason he gave me a nasty look. A few minutes later... the lady called his order number, he had gotten two 18 piece buckets of Fried Chicken... lolz. So he grabs it and walks over to the condements area, instead of taking what he needed, he took everything. NO JOKE this guy cleared out every freaking condement there was.

Well a scrubby white trashy looking guy walks up and says, "Damn!" the black man looks up and says, "You got a problem? And if you do lets take this outside and settle it like men..." The white guy pulls out his celly phone and calls his buddy, who is a police man. And says, "Theres a dumb drunk nigger in here that was trying to start shit with me, you wanna come get him?" He then proceeded to tell his friend the cop the license plate of the car and which way he was leaving the parking lot.

The white guy then looks at me, and is like, "You dont fuck with me." and then he says, "Give him 10 minutes to a half an hour and that black guy will be in jail."

Man I would like to know what happened out of all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home