Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 11, 2001

Zach, Matt: Calm Down!
I was merely pointing out, (using HUMOR) that Bush is ARGUABLY (with ability to cite specific incidents) one of the stupidest presidents in history (by example), and that when he is nervous like that, it's nothing to cause alarm. Settle down, besides, there's always room to debate and such, blind support and faith in government taken to extremes will give you wonderful regimes like Nazi Germany, or Taliban controlled Afghanistan if you will. Additionally, concerns regarding Bush's intelligence are indeed of the HIGHEST relevance at this moment, he leads our country, would you like to know that he is making proper, well-educated decisions? As far as hypotheticals concerning what Gore or Nader WOULD or COULD be doing now, those are ENTIRELY irrelevant and without any factual base. I'm no supporter of either Gore or Nader, I voted for Bush in fact, but I don't ever think that he is the best man for the job (I think McCain was), and I question his every move, as should any clear-thinking individual. You have a duty at this time to support the nation, but it is also in the interest of your nation to question what our nation does, and evaluate with evidence what is going on. I will leave with one specific example where I question Bush's agenda... Bush makes claims that the US will not get into "Nation Building" after the mission in Afghanistan. However, our lack of guidance in building a stable Afghani government following the war with the USSR is one of the MAJOR conditions that led to the emergence of the Taliban group seizing power in Afghanistan. I question Bush's statements and his judgment on this issue, not because I'm being unpatriotic or mean-spirited, but because I have a desire for peace and stability in the region for years to come after this conflict, so as we may avert another terrorist tragedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home