Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 11, 2001

The Tribe Has Spoken
I think Boran made the smart move tonight by kicking off Diane instead of Clearance. Obviously, Clearance is a big dude and will be able to help out in future challenges, and Diane was whiny, annoying, and sickly... she reminds me totally of Debb. This was actually a good first episode as far as first episodes go... obviously I'll be looking forward to separate reward and immunity challenges next week... but we had a pretty good fight for the first episode. I can understand why the rest of Boran was pissed, but I doubt Clearance was stupid enough to try and pull that crap of whipping out a can and trying to get Diane to eat it. I really think she asked for it and he only was responding to her request... then when the tribe returned... she saw they were pissed and tried to join up with their side by lying about the whole thing... did you catch her smirk? I'm glad it didn't work, she was weak and tried to get around it by taking advantage of Clearance... while that's Jerri-quality ruthlessness right there, it didn't pay off.

My prediction was half-right. Boran did have to make the first trek to tribal council

Tom is definately not going to win. I'll tell you that right now. I think he's way too brash and offensive and is just too open for most people. He'll end up speaking out, pissing everyone off, and getting kicked off... unless he gets a huge alliance following him around just like Jerri had Amber and Mitchell wrapped around her aspiring-actress ass.

Jessie was definately a hottie, as promised, but we didn't get to see much of her (or Samburu in general).

I really liked Frank. His "take-charge" attitude is needed more often than the rest of his tribe-mates realize, and he'll be a great asset. I see shades of Colby in him.

Brandon is definately a big flamer. Wow. I bet all the Samburu males wish they had butt plugs now.

I found myself liking Ethan more than I thought... he wasn't that bad of a guy and seemed to help out pretty well.

This looks like it'll be a lot harder to survive than the Outback. In the Outback, they had that nice beach and water and lots of greenery... here... it's absolutely desolate. I also liked the music better from the Outback. Oh well, this is still going to be a lot of fun to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home