Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 11, 2001

Carnagge...
Wow all carnagge admins are gay. Those flaming faggots banned me for life. For those of you who dont know what carnagge is, its gay. It has to do with CS, and online games. Anyone who plays it constantly = mad gay.

I had recently signed up for the LAN, with no intention to go, but just to take up a spot, so that some nerd couldnt go and then unrsvp the day before. As I was about to unrsvp, when I found out that my IP had been blocked from the carnagge website, I was not able to access the website. Therefore I couldnt unrsvp. Any how... the dumb carnagge admin fags banned me for life. They are mad gay, its their fault I couldnt unrsvp.

I really hope some of them read this like -

HamonEggs
BlackRazor
LoneGunman
Rupture
Hellzpyro


all gay admins on the cr... and by the way,
[/2ahiki] rox0rz j00r box0rz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home