Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Ritalin!
Today I took my first dose of Ritalin. It was definetly a weird experience, being able to concentrate for the first time in my life. I first took it at 7:15 this morning on my way to IC to test it's effect. At first I didn't feel anything, as I fell asleep during the carride.

As my mom and I returned to CR, I started feelign more energetic. By the time I was in school, I was completely amped up, I felt like I was on speed. But strangely enough, with all this energy, I could concentrate! It was really cool, I was able to listen to Mrs. Netolicky for the whole period. The whole day went by like this, with me being able to pay attention.

It had worn off by the time I got home from school, and since I was going to have to sit through what was going to be a really boring one man show on Darwin, I popped another pill. Once again, as the pill started to take effect, the more hyper I got the more I got to concentrate. Weird.

I expect this is hyperness is a temporary side effect as my body gets used to the drug. Oh well, its worth it for finally being able to concentrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home