Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Re:Last Day of Pads
Today's practice was pathetic. It took a very fiery speech from Coach James to give everyone enough enthusiasm to go through any of the drills, let alone make it through practice. Also, I find it embarassing that so many of the senior guys are basically giving up and not caring about their last week of the season for all of them. Very few, if any are going on to play football anywhere and I think that most of them would have a little more incentive to play hard during their final week of their football career. I personally am going to miss football tremendously, and plan on working my ass off for the rest of the year to ensure that we are playoff caliber, if not state champion material next year. I also think pretty highly of Coach James and have to disagree with Nick about calling the deep plays on every possession...that's not true at all. In fact, most of our pasisng routes are not designed to have a ball thrown more then 10 yards down the field, essentially making them short and concise. All football players, what are your thoughts? My prediction is next year the offense will be more wide open, and I bet that we average about 25 passes per game, as well as some new and more complex pass plays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home