Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Re: Who
The Who kick ass. Pete Townshend rules.

Adam, you are fucking worthless, and I say this again because you obviously didn't understand what Jake said. You shot yourself in the foot by reiterating what he said, so you're obviously not too quick on the uptake. Do you ever think? Is there any thought process in your head? Upon reading all of the ass-bad things you decide you degrade this site with, I wonder how you can remember how to breath regularly. I hate arguing like this, I really do, but you're obviously too fucking stupid and stuck back in 8th grade to realize it. How about this: You pull your head out of your ass, and maybe contribute something good to BBP. That excludes gay jokes, even though I know they're really the only words in your vocabulary. Love not war. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home