Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Despite
Despite warnings to the contrary, and the fact that this discussion really shouldn't be going on here: Adam, you're a worthless piece of shit. Say it slowly now so you get the full effect. I'm not calling you a fag, or saying you sound gay, I'm also not telling you that you're a fruitcake or pushing this discussion in any way towards your sexuality. Instead, I'm telling you that you are a worthless human being. You're a piece of shit Adam, bound to swirl along the surface of the water before you're eventually flushed out and away, destined for nothing more than nothingness. You can spam "me = fruitcake" all day long, but until you wake up and deal with the fact that you're pathetic, you're going nowhere. This = 8th grade? I think so not, get it? kthx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home