Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Some People....
Here is a little story of my lunch break today. I suggest you read, for it will be quite amusing to YOU.

So, I was walking out to the Pot Lot as usual with my bud Scaddam. We decided we would take my car today, since It was extremely cold and my car was closer. Anyway, as I proceeded in the opening of my car doors, I noticed the fowl stench of cigarette smoke bellowing from within. As we got into the car, the smell became more and more allusive. I looked down and saw that my ashtray was open and the ashes from a ciggarette was in it! Now, I don't smoke and I certainly do not allow smoking in my car.

Somebody had gotten in MY car and SMOKED in it, prolly to get away from the cold. They didn't even have the descensy to empty the freaking ash tray when they were done disrespecting me. Another odd thing is that my cd's were still under my seat and all of them were still in their correct places. Nothing was out of order in my car and nothing was missing. I guess all I can say is I am Lucky THIS time. From now on I will DEFINATLY be locking all of my doors. Note: It was also real fun explaining to my dad why my car smelled......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home