Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Friday, October 05, 2001

RE: Music / Because no one cares
Hey Mike, do you like Dimitri Of Paris? I've heard some really sweet stuff of his you might like it if you havn't heard of him, you probably have because you know more about house than I. And because no one cares, here's my playlist updated at 12:13 AM, Friday the 5th. It changes all the time because I'm always downloading new stuff, currently I'm leeching some Radiohead (trying to get complete studio works), Sham 69, and some Tweaker. And by the way, Daft rules! I have their complete studio works, plus some B sides, and some really sweet remixes. Not to mention some badass bootlegs.

PS - My music collection is not as unorganized as it looks, I have them sorted into albums but I saved the playlist when all the MP3s were sorted by name. Whoops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home