Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, October 04, 2001

RE: BBP Muszak
Being the Universal Master of Muzak has it's privledges. I am going to recommend some of my favorite songs for all you lesser folks to enjoy.

Minor Threat - Minor Threat
Jawbreaker - Fireman
KMFDM - Juke Joint Jezebel
Man or Astro-Man? - Maximum Radiation Level
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
Mindless Self Indulgence - Hail Satan
New Bomb Turks - Continental Cats
New Bomb Turks - Up For a Downslide
Ozomatli - Cut Chemist Suite
Rise Against - Alive and Well
Robert Johnson and the Punchdrunks - On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Refused - Refused Are Fucking Dead
Refused - New Noise
Shudder to Think - Chocolate
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
NOFX - Liza and Louise
NOFX - Soul Doubt
Primal Scream - Kill All Hippies
Queens of the Stone Age - Feel Good Hit of the Summer
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So
The Lillingtons - Invasion of the Saucermen
The Vandals - (But Then)She Spoke

Treat this list with utmost care, it is your new Bible. You will thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home