Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, October 03, 2001

RE: Leaving
Jamie, Adam H., Warren and whoever else; granted you guys are my friends, but I can't accept the way you guys abused posting privileges on the site. Yes, that's right. Posting on BBP is a privilege; no one has the right to post until the admins have invited you to. Thank you for leaving the site, you guys were bringing it down to a dumb and immature level anyways - completely in the opposite direction in which the creators were shooting for. When Adam, Zakk and I first created this site we intended the page to be intelligent and insightful; not to be another DCF. But if that's what you guys are out to get, with all the immature, and bashing posts then you can go create your own site. The reason I am so careful about the content is because once you start allowing some dirt to go on a page, then there's a standard that it's always ok to post up obscene material. I know from first hand experience with DCF, that it started out with little stuff and then escalated to the extreme levels until we got in deep shit for all of it. And I'll be damned if I'm going to get in trouble for a website again. No hard feelings, it's just that none of us want another DCF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home