Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Derek Meek

That is some funny shit Keesy, things like that almost make it worth having Derek in your classes, but not quite. And Virden, trust me, you do not want Derek posting on Big Boys, that would not be a good thing, becuase we would have to read or at least scroll post several of his tirades on a daily basis, and while this might be amusing for a while, I think that it would get old fast. He has threatened to brake my nose before on several occasions. Once he also told me that he was gonna break both my knee caps. Today during lunch he sat with some of the hardcore christian people (like Joe Brinkman and Alex Roth) and read to them out of the Dungeons and Dragons Mosterous Compendium, talking about how kick ass his new character was gonna be. Derek is comedy, but really farking annoying comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home