Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Derek Meek, the funniest thing yet!
Holy shit... 5th hour today was hilarious.

Class started off with the usually Eric Baldanado, and Murphy Blackcloud harassing Derek... its always fun to pick on Derek. Well anyways, Eric had saw a test in the pick up basket of Dereks... where he got an 18 out of 40, F. So Eric went and asked Derek about it and, of course he got really mad and junk. Murphy turned around and was like, "Holy Shit, your dumb." So Derek threatened to beat up Murphy, laf laf.

Derek: I'll break your nose.
Murphy: I'd knock you out in one hit.
Derek: You wouldnt connect.

How gay is that? "You wouldnt connect." That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Well so class starts, and Derek begins to yell at Mr. Tiedt about the paper. Saying stuff like, "I dont care how long you have taught here, thats unethical, to leave papers in the bin, this is just fucking bullshit.", "I dont give a shit, I'm going to talk to your boss, and you are canned."

This was fucking hilarious.. everyone in the class was laughing their ass off. Meanwhile Brytta is in our class. She is learning disabled, I believe. She doesnt tolerat foul language. So in the middle of Derek giving Mr. Tiedt a lecture on Ethics, Brytta yells out, "I'm out of here!" She picks up her bag... runs out of the room, and slams the door behind her.

Wow this was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Derek is incredibly dumb... wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home